- I am willing to pay up to $5 for a hot shower.
- You learn more about yourself when you’re alone, but you have more fun when you’re with friends.
- When sykdiving, you freefall at a speed of 200km/h (make sure your ponytail, and shoes, are good and tight!).
- If a shark approaches you in the water, the best thing to do is stay still and avoid splashing.
- You can meet some really lovely people via the Internet.
- Introverts need extroverts, and vice versa.
- When you surround yourself with people who say things like, “hey, wanna go skydiving in half an hour?”, life will be exciting.
- On this planet there are rainforests still living that have been here since before the dinosaurs.
- Bucket lists are made to be checked off.
- S’mores are an instant and beautiful way to make new friends.
- People can change a lot in four years.
- “Sometimes the fear won’t go away, so you’ll just have to do it afraid.”
I love this! Great lessons for people of all ages. I am wondering….. is there anything left on your bucket list? It seems to me that you have checked off quite a few items in the last few years :-). You go girl!! You are an inspiration! Save a little down time for me, love AJ
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha… don’t worry, the bucket list is still quite lengthy! Every time I check something off, I seem to add several more 🙂 looking forward to spending lots of time with you this winter!!!
Comments are closed.